I am very thankful and humbled to announce that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by an amazing blogger, Musings of a 20-Something-Year-Old.
I started my blog in October of 2015 after a very unexpected and life-altering surgery. I’ve always wanted to take my troubled past and do some good in the world. I hope that my blog offers some solace to others out there.
I ended 2015 with over 600 views, over 200 visitors, 138 likes and 50 comments. I am very impressed with the response I’ve received from my fellow bloggers. It is always comforting to know that others understand what I’m going through, and that I can connect with complete strangers.
Per my nominating blogger’s request, here are the answers to her questions:
- What do you do to relieve stress or lower feelings of depression? Before my surgery I exercised a lot and found playing basketball to be very helpful. It gave me something simple to concentrate on (put the ball in the basket) and I could turn my brain off for awhile. Lately, I’ve been submersing myself in Minecraft and Netflix.
- If you have a favorite book, what is it? It has been a long time since I’ve had the focus to read a whole book, however I enjoyed the Left Behind series in the past.
- If you could do anything this year and not be afraid to do it, what would you do? Join a social club or league
- Of all the places you have traveled, what has been your favorite? Arizona, the landscape is just so stunningly beautiful.
- What are the three best qualities about you? My sense of humor, strength, and intelligence.
I would like to nominate these bloggers for the Liebster Award:
Musings of a 20-Something-Year-Old (I don’t know if I can nominate you back, but I am because you SO deserve it!
and last but certainly not least…
You all have been instrumental in my daily sanity!
I would also like to nominate Surviving to Live for the immense amount of work you’ve done this year. Kudos to you for taking the worst and trying to work through it.
If you accept, please re-post your award, answer the questions below, and nominate your own bloggers.
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your most prized possession and why?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite post you’ve written?
- What is your favorite post written by someone else?
Thank you again, a million times over for the nomination and all of your support and time spent reading my words. I truly appreciate you!